Close Air Support
Close air support remains a core competency that underpins ground operations. For both conventional and asymmetric operations, it is imperative that this vital asset is maintained and built. The opportunities for increased agility, interoperability and combat effectiveness are greater than ever. A shift toward fully digitalized joint fires, with the ability to swiftly target and deliver air power now sets the standard.
SMi Group’s 3rd annual Close Air Support (CAS) conference will focus on established and emerging technologies; placing ultimate emphasis on the needs of the solider, both on the ground and in the air. Highlighting the collaboration between military, research and industry, by inviting not only the leading operators at the forefront of air operations, capability development and training, but also the engineers, chief scientists and technical directors from research and industry, who are creating the platforms and technologies at the heart of future close air support.
Benefits of attending:
• Deliberate CAS capability areas, including air land integration, joint ISR and targeting, C2 and battle space management, training, platforms and weapon systems
• Hear national updates from the UK, NATO, US, French, German, Italian, Netherlands and Czech Armed Forces
• Gain insight into the latest technology enabling next generation CAS, covering; advanced simulation, sensors, command and control and munitions at the heart of close air targeting and delivery
• Examine live and synthetic CAS training with a dedicated pre-conference workshop covering future concepts and approaches to leveraging simulation
• Learn about strengthening coalition environments, with feedback from NATO Air Commands ongoing efforts
Early bird discounts!
Register by 31st March to save £200
28th April to save £100